Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Let's GO-ON!! =)

Hey people!! I'm happy because I'm still on my break!! But Monday I go back to school, so I'll have to watch as much as I can!!
Ok, first fangirl business: Kamen Rider OOO. I've watched the first 10 episodes so far, and they're amazing!! I love Eiji, Ankh and Hina already. They make me laugh very much!! =) Although Eiji still looks weird walking with his underwear. =)
Also, I'm kinda disliking the man whose osbessed with cakes. He reminds me of my family, since they all have a knack for sweets, but making a cake because of a contract?? Seriously?? If he keeps on making cakes, everyone in the show will have sugar problems, and since Ankh's crazy about ice cream, well.... everyone will become hyperactive. Also the other guy who delivers Eiji all of his stuff. And the man with the doll on his shoulder really creeps me out.
Eiji likes Hina... I think. ;)


 
Second thing to fangirl for: Power Rangers RPM!! I never saw the complete series, so I have to survive with those clips on the Internet. Anyway, I was watching the discussion of the episodes Heroes Among Us and Not So Simple (these episodes caught my attention since the twins get separated) and I noticed several things: first, Scott has a lot of haters (at least in this episode) as well as Gem (I sincerely don't know why, he's one of my favorite characters). Everyone seems to think that Flynn and Gemma are a cute couple (which I actually think it's true) while Dillon and Summer only seemed to be written together because they 'look good' (and I think it's kind of cliche, I mean the bad guy with the cute girl) and that they think that Gem's reaction is cute when Gemma turns Flynn down. ( I actually don't remember that part)

 
I also realized that the same background song for Not So Simple (when Flynn and Gemma are building the zord) is a song that they play constantly in the radio of where I live. I went to school one day and recognized it. Only yesterday I discovered that the song's the same from that same scene.
Ok, last fangirl of the day: Super Sentai VS movies. They're actually very entertaining. Today, I saw Go-Onger vs Gekiranger and Shinkenger vs Go-Onger (as you can notice I like Go-Onger a lot) but I liked Shinkenger with Go-Onger best, although both of them were great. My favorite scene was when Ryunosuke was in Junk World and Saki and Hanto find him. I also liked the part when Chiaki, Kotoha, Gunpei and Renn were in jail, and they managed to get free, and when Chiaki saw Gunpei still crying he was like "What do we do with him?" and Renn was like "If we ignore him, he'll be fine" =D
Also, I liked when the Goseigers appeared out of nowhere. It was like 'Heck yeah, the Goseigers are in the house and we're gonna kick your butt!' or something like that. =)


 
 
That was all my fangirling for today. And maybe the entire week. I'm off to see the People's Choice Awards!!! Maybe Demi Lovato will win something like last year. (I said maybe, I still don't know who's nominated).
Peace and love people!! Let's GO-ON!!
Ps. speaking of Go-onger, I dreamed once that Sosuke, in the American dub was played by Joe Jonas, and that he went to my friends' wedding, that ultimately got canceled because she left him over his twin brother. Weird, huh? =)

No comments:

Post a Comment