Friday, January 25, 2013

Power Rangers Megaforce!! =)

Hey people!! What do you think about my RPM vs Go-Onger blog? My next blog will be Samurai vs Shinkenger, which will be out by tomorrow (if I don't get drowned by homework). And then, the first weekend of February, I'll make the Goseiger vs Megaforce!! Yay!! But right now, I'm just gonna focus on Megaforce. 
Before that, I want to fangirl over Kamen Rider OOO. I'm already in episode 32, and I really want to see what the heck's going on with the purple medals and the Putotyra combo!! Also, I kind of understand Doctor Maki, and why he was so overprotective of the doll, but why would he want to destroy the world? I'm starting to think that he hates humanity. 
Anyway, onto Megaforce!! Ok, so I know that a lot of people will be shocked about this, but I wasn't mad that Gokaiger didn't make it to the adaptation. This is because I saw Goseiger and I loved it, and then I watched some episodes of Goakiger (I have watched more than half of them, but I still don't watch the end) and honestly, I wanted both adapted, not just Gokaiger. I know that there may be some changes, but they'll put the Ranger Keys in the plot, so that's good enough for me!! 
Now, the characters. Personally, I thought I wasn't going to like Troy, since the first thing that came to my mind is High School Musical, and I have pretty bad memories from it. So, I thought about ignoring Troy and getting back to the story!! But now that I've read his bio, I kind of relate to him, because he's the new kid in town, and that's exacty how I felt back in August when I entered high school. Guess I'll just have to wait to find out. 
Now Noah. I kinda think that they're making him a combination of Billy (from Mighty Morphin), Hyde (his counterpart from Goseiger) and Kevin (from Samurai) because of his physical appearance, the way he talks, (I heard him in an interview), the way he dresses, because he's so clever, and because of the glasses. Now, I won't say anything since the only episode I've seen from Mighty Morphin is Day of the Dumpster, since the rest got removed because of copyright issues, but it was Noah that made me believe that they could be turning Megaforce into a Mighty Morphin 2.0. I mean, the Command Center? The colors? Teenagers with attitude? I just hope that Tensou isn't an Alpha 2.0. =P
Now Jake. Seriously? You know, when I see a Sentai, I get used to the colors, so I thought several things about him and Gia, since in Goseiger, their counterparts, (Agri and Moune) are siblings. Now, I know that I said several times not to guide yourself from the Sentai counterpart, but I just can't imagine Jake and Gia together, because of the suits. I know it's kind of stupid, but now I won't see a Goseiger poster without thinking of Jake and Gia, or a Megaforce poster without thinking of Agri and Moune. Other than that, I really want to see his character already!! =)
Gia and Emma are particularily good. I have nothing to say about them. Only that I already want to see them, along with the rest.
Now the Megazord. It's one of the most beautiful ones I've ever seen. (the most beautiful one is Animus from Wild Force) It's looks like an angel (probably because the Goseigers are angels, duh!) I really liked it. 
And I think that's it. I won't make another blog about it until the premiere date, and then I'll make my Goseiger vs Megaforce blog. Tomorrow, I'll post my Samurai vs Shinkenger blog, the second one in my Power Rangers vs Super Sentai series. Bye, and have a happy weekend!! 
Ps, I know that there will be some people who hate my arguments. They're my opinions and that's it!! Also, if I offended any hardcore fans for describing a Megazord 'beautiful', sorry, but remember, this blog belongs to a girl!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment