Friday, January 18, 2013

Uchuuu kitaaa!!!

Hey people!! How have you been?? I've been busy with all my school work, and later today, I'll post my first Power Rangers vs Super Sentai blog, which will be comparing RPM and Go-Onger, since I found the RPM episodes and I want to make this since I have them in my mind.
But now, onto the fangirling!! Now, first we have Kamen Rider Fourze!! I saw this series two months ago, but I really liked it, and somehow I feel connected to it, since I'm in my first year in high school, so yeah. 
My favorite episodes were the ones involving the Horoscopes. I really liked the episode where Yuuki, Kengo and Tomoko start playing a rock and roll version of `Hayabusa-kun' and Shun and Miu were like 'We leave you for a minute and the club turns to this?' It was funny. 
I also loved Ryuusei. Not that I didn't love the others, but I don't know. Ryuusei was a little funny, in his way. Also, he went to extreme limits to get Jirou back to health. (although he killed Gentaro and I really wanted to strangle him at that moment) 
Another thing: what's up with Yuuki's food? I mean, I know she really likes space and all that, but making a soup out of it? Really?? But who cares? She's my favorite character anyway... 
And don't think that I didn't notice that scene in episode 5, when Miu asked Kengo why did he let Yuuki call him by his name, but didn't let her or Gentaro do it. As the series went on, I realized that Kengo only called Yuuki by her name, and the rest by their last names. I mean, Nozoma?? Sakuta?? JK?? (well, that's his nickname anyway) Chairman, Daimonji-sempai, and he called Gentaro by his last name for the first 47 episodes. I mean, that boy's got some trauma with last names!! (or nicknames anyway) 
And I think Kengo has a crush on Yuuki. Don't believe me? Watch episodes 5, 6. 11, 12, and some others whose numbers I can't remember. You know what? Watch the whole series. Not for them, but because it's awesome!!! 
Also, fangirl for OOO!!! I'm already in episode 26, and the one I liked the most so far, is when this girl, who worked with Date, appears and wants to be as beautiful as her little sister. The reason I liked the episode so much wasn't because of the Yummy. (although that was a pretty interesting storyline, and I did like it) It was because of Eiji's reactions, He was like hypnotized and then asked Hina for some love advice and she looked like 'What the heck's wrong with him?' Then, when they're in the restaurant and Eiji's hitting Ankh in the head, and then he asks Gotou for some love advice and then when he asks Ankh 'Do Greeeds fall in love?' and Ankh throws Eiji a bucket full of water in the face. 
Also, when Ankh and Hina are dragging him to battle, and they spot Kazari, but then they tell him to wait and Hina makes Eiji morph into OOO, and then he wakes up, and Kazari was sitting in a place nearby. I was laughing pretty hard at that point. 
So I think that was it. I'm going to write down the RPM vs Go-Onger thing, and then post it. It should be posted by midnight where I am. It's almost 9 pm here. 
Bye, and uchuuu kitaaaa!!! Kamen Rider Fourze!! Let's do this man-to-man!! =) 
Ps. did you see the Megaforce teaser?? It was awesome!! I want February 2 to get here already!! Although I'm a little surprised by the character profiles, and by that I mean Jake and Gia. In Gosieger, the black and yellow ones are brother and sister, but in Megaforce, the black has a crush on the yellow?? What the heck people?? =P 

No comments:

Post a Comment