Sunday, January 13, 2013

Happy Monday!!

Hey people!! How are you? I'm kind of depressed since tomorrow I go back to school. =/ But the bright side is that I'll see my friends again!! Yay!! 
Now the fangirling: I've been watching OOO for the last few days, and I'm already in the part where Birth appears out of nowhere. Now judging by the name, I'll say that is all Kougami's idea. And Doctor Maki is already freaking me out. I mean, why does he have that doll with him all the time? Also, I noted that he became crazy when Kazari dropped the doll. Again, that Doctor freaks me out. 
Now, not to sound like a hopeless romantic, but I'm really starting to think that Eiji really likes Hina. I mean, when I saw a promo for the OOO and W movie, I could swear that they were getting married, and also when Hina was in the truck and Eiji was all like 'I need to save Hina!' when Ankh was all like 'Those Medals will be mine!'. 
Also, Kougami is freaking me out more and more. I mean, is there a reason why he makes a cake for everything? Those people in the show really like sweet things. 
Next thing: Power Rangers Lost Galaxy. I wanted to watch this show for so long, and I finally managed to fins the episodes!! I'm in episode 9, and it's really good. Also, I can tell the difference when the shots were filmed in America, or when it's taken from Gingaman, because of the quality of the video, or Maya's suit actor. Also, poor Mike, he's lost somewhere, though I know that he becomes the Magna Defender later. ;) 
And another thing: Kyoryuger. I'm so excited about it! Especially since it's like an homage or something to the Power Rangers 20th anniversary. I really want  to see them, especially since I want to see how Go-Busters ends. I mean, Enter and Escape were revived. Why them? Why???? 
I think that's all for today. I would talk about RPM, since I found the episodes. I also want to post some blogs like Power Rangers vs Super Sentai. I mean, I love them both, but I want to point out their differences. 
I think the first that I'll do is Go-Onger vs RPM. (and I really love both of them) 
Bye bye, and happy Monday!! 
Ps. Ok, I remembered Eiji and Hina's appearance in Super Hero Taisen and in the Net Movies when the Go-Busters blamed Eiji for killing Ahim, and it's official: Eiji likes Hina. Well, sorry, but I'm a girl. =) 

No comments:

Post a Comment