Sunday, January 6, 2013

Happy Sunday!!

Hey people!! So today's Sunday!! And I'm in part happy because every person I know who's not in my school will start classes tomorrow, while I still have one more free week!! The problem's precisely that I'll get bored out of my mind, and since I don't know where the heck my friends are... oh well, now fangirling for today!!
Yesterday, or the day before that (I can't actually remember) I was watching some blogs about Super Sentai pairings, and then I discovered that every person in the planet pair the red with the pink even though they barely speak to each other!! I mean, seriously!! Ok, maybe that was an exageration, but it's true.
Also, I can't help but notice that if it's not pink, it's the replacement, like in Kakuranger. I mean, seriously, why pair Sasuke with Tsuruhime when they are like 12 years apart??!! I haven't seen Kakuranger, but that just seems wrong. (And the fact that the actors appeared like a couple in Goseiger doesn't prove anything)
Or in Go-onger, that Miu is not pink, but she would be if not the silver, and she likes Sosuke, who's the red ranger. (I talk about Sasuke, then about Sosuke, weird =P)
Also, fangirling about Gatchaman!! I really want to see the anime, but I don't know where. Today, I'll look for some pages. I was looking at Jefusion last night and I saw promos for the movie, and since I wanted to see the anime for quite a while I said to myself: 'why not look in YouTube?'. It turned out to be subbed in Korean. =/
Well, I think that's for now, or for today. I don't know. =) Bye bye, happy Sunday!!!
Ps. Kyoryuger's first promo: it was AWESOME!!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment