Friday, January 4, 2013

Peace and love!! Or maybe not.... =/

Hey people!! Now before I go to fangirling like I always do, I want to get this out of my chest. I don't want to sound rude or anything, but I'm getting tired of my mom. Sure I love her, but I'm tired of her deciding every second of my life. She won't even let me wear what I want. And the only reason I'm in my stinking high school (which turned out to be not stinking at all) is because she took me to do the exam without even asking me first!!! =/
Ok, I'm done with my personal life. Now onto fangirling: I was watching Kamen Rider OOO yesterday and I loved it. I didn't go beyond episode 1 because I had to go to dinner, and since my parents won't let me eat while watching Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, etc, I haven't watch anything past that. Hina-chan has super strenght!! Seriously, I didn't know that. And Ankh is weird. =/
Also, I was watching the Fourze and OOO movie yesterday (I skipped the OOO part since it's still very confusing to me) and I couldn't help but wonder, is there more information about the Wizard and Fourze movie?? I thought about looking for spoilers, but there are no pictures, so I went to a corner to cry in fetal position. (OK, that's not true, but I want pictures!!)
I was also watching Good Luck, Charlie, the episode from the treehouse. (poor Gabe) and I remembered that I haven't really watched any episodes after Special Delivery. I'm just hoping for Toby to get cast, and then I'll see. ;)
Well, that's it for now. I'll see if I can post anything this afternoon, if I have something for fangirl for. Maybe I'll go to the movies today!! But I won't watch the Hobbit, since I already saw it. Bye, and peace out!!
Ps. someone told me the Hobbit would be hard to understand. Hard? Seriously? It was one of the best stories in the world, and I remark: NOT HARD AT ALL!!!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment