Thursday, January 3, 2013

Aaaammmmaaaazzzzoooonnnnnn!!!!! ;)

Hey people!! What's up? How's your 2013 so far? For me, it's been boring. I even got sick, and went to the doctor yesterday.
Well, today it snowed in my city for the first time in around a year!! (I won't tell you where I live, just in case a stalker is reading this) And it was so pretty!! Of course when I went to get breakfast we had no power, but if it meant snow, it was totally worth it. =)
Now, fangirling business: Kamen Rider Fourze. About Ryuusei and Tomoko. They're just so cute together!! And if they don't end up together by the end of the movie with Wizard, I'm gonna cry. That goes also for Kengo and Yuuki (and I know that 95% of the world population think that she looks better with Gentaro, but hey, you have to admit that Kengo feels something for Yuuki. After all, he lets her say his name)
To another fangirling business: I was reading Harry Potter this morning (I was reading the Prisoner of Azkaban) and I really love it. I'm on the part when Harry and Ron try to make up with Hermione after the Quidditch match. Well, this is my first time reading the book, so I really want to get to the part where Harry discovers that Lupin is a werewolf.
Another thing to fangirl for: Gravity Falls!! Yeah, yeah, that Disney cartoon where twins Dipper and Mabel go to Gravity Falls to spend summer with their uncle. Well, I know that being Disney, several people are going to skip this paragraph, but I'll just say that I love it! I love how the twins are always looking for adventures, and I wonder if I could go for some adventures this summer with my cousin. If I go to the city where I was born, I'm sure to find several things in there, like Zombies!! And maybe, I could write a diary like the one Dipper has.
Yeah, yeah, hate me all you want, but I don't care. Anyway, I hope that you're comfortable and warm, unlike me, since I'm sick. I don't want to return to school and be sick. I don't want to infect my friends, although one of them claims that he never gets sick, and since two of them already got sick before finishing the semester, I really doubt they'll get sick again.
Anyway, I'm off to see some Kamen Rider. Amazon!!! (insert Tomoko's voice in here)
Happy day, and happy 2013!! =)
Ps. if you haven't heard the theme for the Fourze movie (Voyagers) I really suggest you to do it. It's a very beautiful song. <3
Pss. if you see the video, you'll see what I mean about Kengo having feelings for Yuuki, since they (and Anna, the girl who sings this song, and her band) are the only ones in the video!!

No comments:

Post a Comment