Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year!! :)

Hey people!! Now before I post my complaints for today, I just want to say: Happy New Year!! I hope you're having a good time and all that. :)
Now, first order of business: fangirling... About Austin and Ally. :) I saw the crossover with Jessie and I loved it!! (Yeah, I saw it today for the first time, don't judge me) And I though about doing a crossover with Sonny with a Chance, I'm in the Band, Power Rangers RPM, Kamen Rider Fourze and Tensou Sentai Goseiger. (My favorite shows in the world =P) Yeah, I'm a weird combination.
Now, my complaints: is it me, or are the Power Rangers/Super Sentai fans are kind of hard to understand? I mean, first they say that the Disney-era sucks, then they go to watch SPD (just an example) Then, they say that Saban's the best, bla bla bla, then they send all their hate to Samurai. I mean, I don't understand them!! I'm a fan of both Power Rangers and Super Sentai, but I don't compare them like other people do.
Well, that's my opinion. Hate me if you want, but that's my opinion, and I had to tell the world.
Happy New Year!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment