Saturday, December 29, 2012

What's with the spandex?? =)

Hello people!! So my parents took me out to shop and I bought some new headphones!! But I was watching the Power Rangers Megaforce toys and I realized this had cards inside, just like the ones in Goseiger, and I asked myself 'Why don't they sell these ones apart, in some other package?'. Maybe they do, but my parents didn't let me look for them, so yeah... 
In other news, I realized that One Direction is everywhere. I mean, yeah, I love them, they are awesome, bla, bla, bla, but why do they sell 1D's clothes? I mean, pijamas? Seriously? Yeah, I think this is called 'taking things too far'. =/ 
And what else? Oh, yeah, I was going to post a blog yesterday, but m computer's having some troubles, so I ended up watching Gokaiger episodes in my iPod. Yeah, I wanted to talk to my cousins, but I think that I can't. 
So, I hope that you're having a good day!! Or night.... wherever you are!! =) 
Bye, bye. Peace out, suckers! (insert voice of Chad Dylan Cooper here) 
Ps. if you don't get half of the things I write, don't worry. I know I'm kinda strange... a weird mixup. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment